BOTSWANA & FALLS - 7 Nights
2019 Price Per Person Sharing
Low season: $3 776.00
January to March
Midseason: $4 729.00
April to June and November
High season: $6 113.00
July to October
This Luxury Lodge and Tented safari includes - 3nts Chobe Elephnant Camp (with guided VicFalls day trip) + 2nts PomPom Camp + 2nts Moremi Crossing/Gunns Camp + start Kasane/finish Maun or vice versa
Day 1 to 3 - Chobe Safari Lodge, Chobe River
Road transfer from Kasane to Chobe River
Perched on the edge of a rocky ridge overlooking the famous Chobe River, presenting a unique design, Chobe Elephant Camp has been built to take advantage of the incredible views overlooking the sweeping floodplains while offering a comfortable refuge from the harsh African conditions.
Built from the same red Kalahari sands that dominate the northern part of Botswana, this eco-friendly lodge is ideally positioned to take advantage of everything this incredible destination has to offer. Be it the spectacular wildlife that the Chobe River is famous for, or the opportunity to interact with the local Sibuya Tribe who live within this wildlife haven, Chobe Elephant Camp offers its guests a true African adventure.
With a variety of activities that include viewing the regions spectacular wildife from open safari vehicles, by boat on the Chobe River or experiencing life in the village, a visit to Chobe Elephant Camp offers a wide range of experiences to our guests.
- Chobe Elephant Camp (BLD)
Day 4 and 5 - PomPom Camp, Okavango Delta
Fly from Kasane to PomPom
The Camp is located on Pom Pom Island in a private concession situated in the heart of the Okavango Delta and on the head waters of the Xudum river system. The area lies on the western boundary of the Moremi Game Reserve and offers superb Okavango scenery and a true Okavango wilderness experience.
The Okavango Delta is one of the last remaining unspoiled wilderness areas of Africa. The Delta is fed by the floodwaters of Central Africa and covers an area of some 16000 square kilometers. These waters fan out into the Okavango Delta forming a wetland
- PomPom Camp (BLD)
Day 6 and 7 - Gunns Camp, Okavango Delta
Fly from PomPom to Gunns
Overlooking the legendary Chiefs Island and bordering the Moremi Game Reserve, Gunn's Camp is one of the last few remaining luxury, vintage safari camps. Set under leafy palms and African Ebony to blend naturally with its unique surroundings, Gunn's Camp achieves a fine balance of comfort without isolating guests from the sights and sounds of the wilderness.
On arrival at the private airstrip on Ntswi Island, deep in the delta, you will be met by welcoming hosts and shown to Gunn's Camp.
- Gunns Camp (BLD)
Day 8 - Departure
Today is your final day on safari Fly from Gunns Camp to Maun for departure.
Type of Safari
for singles, couples, families & groups
7 nights/8 days
Included & Excluded
- Accommodation on a shared basis
- Scheduled activities and all internal charters
- Soft drinks, mineral water, fruit juice, house wine and beer, as well as local spirits such as gin and Amarula
- National Park fees
- All meals, drinks and activities while in lodges on safari
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Flights (other than specified in the detailed safari itinerary)
- Compulsory comprehensive insurance
- All relevant entry and departure Government taxes
- All personal purchases (including curios, spirit liquors, telephone calls, etc.)
- Optional extra activities
- Pre and post safari tours
- All other travel arrangements pre or post the safari and any new Government taxes
- Fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control
Lite Aircraft, 4x4 safari vehicle, Motorboat, Mokoro