ULTIMATE OKAVANGO - 7 Nights
Low Season $7 656-00 (January, February, March, December)* USD per person sharing.
Mid Season $9 707-00 (May, June, October, November)* USD per person sharing.
High Season $ 15 179-00 (July, August, September, October)* USD per person sharing.
*Seasons may vary.
The famed Okavango Delta offers the rare phenomenon of a delta in the heart of the desert, creating a lush and vibrant oasis in the midst of the Kalahari. Teeming with wildlife on land and in water this safari visits two luxury lodges and provides a fantastic opportunity to expereince the Okavango Delta in just about every way.
Day 1 to 4 - Nxabega Tented Camp, Okavango Delta
Fly from Maun to Nxabega
Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp combines more than just two worlds - the remote and wild game viewing experience of Botswana’s lush grasslands offsets the intricate detail of the hidden world of the Delta’s waterways, while the simplicity of canvas merges with the elegance of an exclusive club. Nine tented suites create an experience that is rugged yet luxurious, blending the remoteness of the breathtaking setting with utter comfort and style. Meaning “Place of the Giraffe,” Nxabega is ideally positioned to explore the magnificence of the Okavango. The wide open channels of the Delta spread in front of the camp, inviting guests to discover a world full of adventure.The Camp is known for its elegant tented accommodation with breathtaking views of the ever-changing Okavango Delta.
- Nxabega Tented Camp (BLD)
Day 5 to 7 - Sandibe Camp, Moremi Game Reserve
Fly from Nxabega Tented Camp to Sandibe Camp
Situated on a private concession in the magnificent Okavango Delta, Sandibe boasts exclusive traversing rights over a vast stretch of land adjacent to the wildlife-rich Moremi Game Reserve. Inspired by nature and celebrating its stunning setting, the lodge features the best the Delta has to offer in terms of outstanding design, outstanding wildlife viewing and warm local hospitality. Set in a cool forest canopy of wild palms and gnarled fig trees, this flagship lodge blends seamlessly with one of Africa’s most breath-taking landscapes. Behind the lodge, golden-grassed floodplains inhabited by a staggering variety of wildlife stretch into the distance, framed by lush palm islands and the spires of giant termite mounds. A channel of clear, cool waters runs directly in front of the elevated guest suites, offering unrestricted views over the shimmering beauty of the Delta.
- Sandibe Camp (BLD)
Day 8 - Departure
Today is your final day on safari Fly from Sandibe to Kasane for departure.
Type of Safari
for singles, couples, families & groups
7 nights/8 days
Included & Excluded
- Accommodation on a shared basis
- Scheduled activities and all internal charters
- Soft drinks, mineral water, fruit juice, house wine and beer, as well as local spirits such as gin and Amarula
- National Park fees
- All meals, drinks and activities while in lodges on safari
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Flights (other than specified in the detailed safari itinerary)
- Compulsory comprehensive insurance
- All relevant entry and departure Government taxes
- All personal purchases (including curios, spirit liquors, telephone calls, etc.)
- Optional extra activities
- Pre and post safari tours
- All other travel arrangements pre or post the safari and any new Government taxes
- Fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control
Lite Aircraft, 4x4 safari vehicle, Motorboat, Mokoro