BOTETI RIVER CAMP 3 nts
Located on the outskirts of Khumaga village, Boteti River Camp is a 'back to basics' community run camp, easily accessible whether driving from Maun, Nata, Kasane, or flying in, offering fantastic contrasts with the Okavango Delta, Moremi Game Reserve, Chobe National Park and the Central Kalahari Game Reserve. At Boteti River Camp, you will get to explore one of the world’s largest salt pans and observe Botswana’s unique rural culture in a friendly, comfortable and serene setting. Get a full Botswana picture adding Boteti River to your Botswana itinerary.
Fly from Maun to Boteti $360 pp each way or road transfer $495 per vehicle each way.
Boteti River Camp provides an excellent base from which to explore the picturesque region while offering basic but comfortable accommodation, lively and warm hosting, wholesome meals, and a stunning viewpoint over the surrounding wilderness.
Whether savouring their kitchen’s homestyle flavours, enjoying refreshments at the colourful bar, relaxing by the swimming-pool, or simply lazing around the lounge on the viewing deck, you are made to feel at home from the moment you step in. Each chalet offers the following;
- Twin beds (extra beds on request for children only)
- Family chalets: 2 single beds and 1 bunk bed
- Coffee-/tea station
- Mosquito nets
- Ensuite bathrooms with outside showers and toilets
Although you could easily decide to spend most of your time sipping a drink while observing the surroundings perched on our viewing deck above the restaurant, there is a lot to see and enjoy in the area and we wouldn’t want you to miss out on any opportunities to expand your true Botswana experience.
- Makgadikgadi National Park half day game drives
- Nxai Pan full day game drives
- Cultural Village Walks
Type of Safari
Custom Itinerary for singles, couples, families & groups
- Game drives
- Bush walks
- All meals and select drinks
- Nxai Pan or Makgadikgadi day trips
- Salt pan sleep outs
- Transfers and or flights to the lodge
- Compulsory comprehensive insurance
- All relevant entry and departure Government taxes
- All personal purchases (including curios, spirit liquors, telephone calls, etc.)
- Optional extra activities
- Pre and post safari tours
- All other travel arrangements pre or post the safari and any new Government taxes
- Fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control
Light Aircraft, 4x4 safari vehicle
Please send us info on the safari/s you are interested in, your preferred dates, how many adults and children [+ ages] and we will come back to you with a detailed quote.
SEND US A DETAILED QUOTE [takes you to a submission form]