DOUBLE UP BOTSWANA SAFARI - 6 Nights
This luxury Botswana safari makes a wonderful combination. Fly from Maun to the Okavango Delta for 3 nights, staying at Kwando Splash Camp, and then on to the Kwando River - Kwando Lebala Camp for 3 nights, ending back at Maun. Game drives, boat trips, mokoro excursions and bush walks can all be experienced while staying in stylish lodges.
Day 1 to 3: Splash - Okavango
Fly from Maun to Splash
Splash offers, within the exclusive concession in which it is located, a wide variety of activities. In addition to game drives, both day and night, the camp offers mokoro trips, as well as fishing (spinning equipment is provided but fly fisherman need to bring their own equipment). Boat trips are on a double-decker boat that visits the Godikwe Lagoon in the waters of the Moremi Game Reserve, which is known for the abundant varieties of birdlife especially during nesting season. Splash is known for its consistent sightings of predators, including lion, cheetah, leopard and on rare occasion – white rhino! Herds of elephants also frequent the area, as well as giraffe, zebra, sitatunga, lechwe, impala and hippos.
- Splash (Fully inclusive)
Day 4 to 6: Lebala - Linyanti
Fly from Splash to Lebala
Lebala is situated in the south of the Kwando concession, adjacent to the head waters of the Linyanti marshes that form the boundary between Botswana and Namibia. The southerly flowing Kwando river disappears into the vast marshland before emerging as the Linyanti river.
This special ecosystem is home to a wide variety of Africa’s plains game such as zebra, wildebeest, impala, giraffe and tsessebe and also provides refuge to lechwe, waterbuck and the shy sitatunga. Lebala is also known for frequent sightings of wild dog, which have denned near to the camp in recent years.
Lebala means ‘wide open spaces’ in Setswana and the scenery is dominated by vast plains with scattered palms and tree islands backed by wooded savannahs. This wild expanse contrasts with the casual understated luxury of the camp itself.
Day 7: Departure
After your morning drive and breakfast you fly back to Maun for your onward arrangements.
Type of Safari
for singles, couples, families & groups
6 nights/7 days
- Accommodation on a shared basis
- Scheduled activities and all internal charters
- Soft drinks, mineral water, fruit juice, house wine and beer, as well as local spirits such as gin and Amarula
- National Park fees
- All meals, drinks and activities while in lodges on safari
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Flights (other than specified in the detailed safari itinerary)
- Compulsory comprehensive insurance
- All relevant entry and departure Government taxes
- All personal purchases (including curios, spirit liquors, telephone calls, etc.)
- Optional extra activities
- Pre and post safari tours
- All other travel arrangements pre or post the safari and any new Government taxes
- Fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control
Lite Aircraft, 4x4 safari vehicle, Motorboat, Mokoro
Please send us info on the safari/s you are interested in, your preferred dates, how many adults and children [+ ages] and we will come back to you with a detailed quote.
SEND US A DETAILED QUOTE [takes you to a submission form]