KINGFISHER - 9 Nights
2019 Price Per Person Sharing
Midseason: $15 680.00
November and December
High season: $27 130.00
June to October
A Luxury Lodge safari that flies from Maun to Jao, Mombo and Kings Pool - an epic wildlife experience covering the key regions of Botswana in ultra luxury lodges.
Day 1 to 3: Jao - Okavango Delta
Fly from Maun to Jao
Providing the ultimate Okavango Delta water experience in the heart of the Okavango, luxurious Jao Camp is set in an area where islands fringed with riverine forests meet vast productive floodplains. Shaded by a canopy of trees, the nine spacious and beautifully-designed tents offer en-suite facilities with indoor and outdoor showers. Expansive views from the private sala at each tent make for a sumptuous setting for afternoon siestas. In addition to the main lounge and dining area, there are two plunge pools and a boma for dining under the stars, complemented by wines from an excellent wine cellar. Jao Camp also has a spa where a wide range of massage therapies are offered and a gym for the more active. The camp itself perfectly mirrors the beauty of the Delta and allows an effortless entry into the wonders of this pristine wetland paradise.
- Jao Camp (Fully inclusive)
Day 4 to 6: Mombo - Okavango delta
Fly from Jao to Mombo
Mombo Camp is located in the Mombo Concession, on the northern tip of Chief’s Island within the Moremi Game Reserve. The area boasts enormous concentrations of plains game and predators which begin virtually on Mombo’s decks, with the surrounding floodplains teeming with game year-round.
Built under large, shady trees, Mombo’s nine spacious en-suite tents are raised two metres from the ground providing excellent views, with a long veranda, a sala and indoor and outdoor showers. The camp's main living, bar and dining areas are under thatch, while the boma adds traditional flavour to delicious dinners under the stars. There are two plunge pools in which to soak and a gym to work off the excellent food.
- Mombo Camp (Fully Inclusive)
Day 7 to 9: Kings Pool - Linyanti
Fly from Mombo to Kings
Named for Scandinavian royalty, Kings Pool overlooks the handsome oxbow-shaped Kings Pool Lagoon in the Linyanti Wildlife Reserve bordering Chobe National Park. The camp’s nine luxurious tents (including one family unit) each boast a large bedroom area and lounge leading out onto a veranda with a private plunge pool and thatched sala from which to soak up the gorgeous views and possibly even spot elephant crossing the channel. The spacious en-suite bathrooms have double showers and hand-basins, as well as an outdoor shower for those who wish to shower ‘in’ nature! The spacious main area comprises a lounge, dining room and a convivial bar beautifully set on expansive raised decks. There is also a pool and an open-air 'kgotla' for evening dining under the stars.
- Kings Pool Camp (Fully Inclusive)
Day 10: Departure
After your morning drive and breakfast you fly either back to Maun or Kasane for your onward arrangements..
Type of Safari
for singles, couples, families & groups
Ultra Luxury Lodge
9 nights/10 days
Included & Excluded
- Accommodation on a shared basis
- Scheduled activities and all internal charters
- Soft drinks, mineral water, fruit juice, house wine and beer, as well as local spirits such as gin and Amarula
- National Park fees
- All meals, drinks and activities while in lodges on safari
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- Flights (other than specified in the detailed safari itinerary)
- Compulsory comprehensive insurance
- All relevant entry and departure Government taxes
- All personal purchases (including curios, spirit liquors, telephone calls, etc.)
- Optional extra activities
- Pre and post safari tours
- All other travel arrangements pre or post the safari and any new Government taxes
- Fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control
Light Aircraft, 4x4 safari vehicle, Motorboat, Mokoro