LEROO LE TAU 3 nts
Leroo La Tau is situated on the western bank of the Boteti River, and is a perfect base from which to explore this truly unique area of Botswana paradise. The lodge features twelve luxurious thatched and glass-fronted suites with en-suite bathrooms, each unit raised on a wooden platform overlooking the Boteti River Valley below. With the lodges unique location poised on the edge of the Boteti River enjoying the zebra migration and abundant wildlife that access the river is possible from various vantage points including the guest rooms.
Fly from Maun to Boteti $360 pp each way or road transfer $495 per vehicle each way.
The lodge offers guided game drives in the Makgadikgadi Pans National Park focusing on the exceptional wildlife sightings along the Boteti River. Depending on the water level, boat activities are also provided. Optional cultural excursions can be arranged to Khumaga Village as well as day trips to Nxai pan and Baines Baobabs (three-night stay only). For those looking for a truly unique experience, enjoy a sleep out under the stars on the Makgadikgadi Salt Pans (three-night stay).
Leroo La Tau translates as ‘lion’s paw’ but, although the surrounding area features abundant Lion, Zebra and Wildebeest, it also boasts Chobe Bushbuck, Leopard, Cheetah, Brown and Spotted Hyena, Impala, Kudu, Jackal, Porcupine, Genet and Caracal, to name but a few.
Type of Safari
Custom Itinerary for singles, couples, families & groups
Suggest 3 nights
- Game drives
- Bush walks
- Seasonal boat trips
- All meals and select drinks
- Nxai Pan or Makgadikgadi day trips
- Salt pan sleep outs
- Village visits
- Transfers and or flights to the lodge
- Compulsory comprehensive insurance
- All relevant entry and departure Government taxes
- All personal purchases (including curios, spirit liquors, telephone calls, etc.)
- Optional extra activities
- Pre and post safari tours
- All other travel arrangements pre or post the safari and any new Government taxes
- Fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control
Light aircraft, 4x4 safari vehicle, motor boat
Please send us info on the safari/s you are interested in, your preferred dates, how many adults and children [+ ages] and we will come back to you with a detailed quote.
SEND US A DETAILED QUOTE [takes you to a submission form]