NXAI PAN - 3 Nights
2019 Price Per Person Sharing
All Season: $ 2 206.00
Set in the amazing Nxai Pan National Park – famous for "Baines' Baobabs" and dry season waterhole viewing - are 9 environmentally adapted en-suite rooms - perfect addition to one of our multi-destination safaris.
Day 1 to 3 - Nxai Pan, Makgadikgadi salt pans
Fly from Maun to Nxai Pan Camp
Nxai Pan is located on the western edge of the fossil pan from which the camp takes its name. The camp faces east over the open grasslands of the pans and accommodates a maximum of eighteen guests in thatched units specially designed to provide a constant and comfortable temperature throughout the year, when seasonal temperatures can fluctuate from below freezing to well over 45 degrees Celsius. Excellent game viewing is possible from the comfort of your rooms as the water hole in front of the camp draws a multitude of mammal species.
Activities offered at Nxai Pan are game drives, day trips to the famous Baines’ Baobabs and Khama Khama Pan, star gazing, as well as nature walks with Bushman trackers.
- Nxai Pan (BLD)
Day 4 - Departure
The morning is spent according to your departure time, and if time allows, a final activity. A final drive back to the airstrip and it is time for farewells to your guides, before taking off to your next destination.
Type of Safari
Individuals, Families or Small Groups
3 Nights / 4 days
Included & Excluded
- Light aircraft flights as indicated in the itinerary
- Road transfers as indicated on the itinerary
- Accommodation on twin basis
- All meals
- Selected (local brand) beverages (South African wines and spirits)
- Activities as indicated on the itinerary
- Park fees and concession fees in accordance with the itinerary
- International flights, visas or taxes
- Any optional activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any excluded beverages/items
- Any extra purchases (curio shopping etc.)
- Tips and gratuities
- Medical and luggage insurance
4x4 safari vehicle, Lite Aircraft